lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Would like to travel?

Hi everyone

Then I'll show you a place where I like to go and I think you do too.

I want to go to “The Ship for World Youth (SWY) program” in Japan I`m interested in meeting people for another countries. I believe that my experience have prepared me to participate in this trip.

The requirements for this trip in  Japan is to have between 18-35 years, never have been in the program, so I am very appropriate because I think in my life I have never traveled on a cruise ship type. You need to be interested in know all people around the world, like them culture, especially in the Japanese culture. I'm interested in knowing this culture because I think there are many things we do not know about this, such as the food, which I think is very special and rich of  course, also I'm interested to know the Geisha or Harajuku girls, especially they dress and fashion in this country.  
Another thing that was interesting in this program is that I would travel and let`s go fun, i don`t need to go to teach so that thing is awesome.



So I am very exciting for this adventure, I miss mentioning that I have studying English since I was a child so I practice and I know the language. And another thing is that I am very sociable and I love meeting people and more if they are foreigners.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario