Hello, my
name is Ana Laura, I was 20 years old.
I was born in Mexico City. When I was a child,
I was very disquiet. But over the years it was completed.
When I was in the kindergarten, I got to be the queen of spring in my school,
which was incredible.
The
following years in my primary I was shy and I always have a good grades. Now I still do, I've been getting good grades
since I have memory; I'm a really intelligent girl.
That has
paid off, now I am studying my major in communication at the Tecnologico de
Monterrey, and I hope to finish it and keep doing what I love.
I like to
do many things: I really like dance, I think that when I was dance I feel free
and I don’t know how said the feeling happy, excited many emotions happen in my
mind.
I really like
movies, all kinds of movies, specially the romantic comedies. I think that this
kind of movie is really interesting or romantic.
Another thing I like is the photography, I think that
I am really good to take photos, because I
think that my perspective to see the
world is really different than other people.
I dislike
the people who are really dishonest, clingy and conceited.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario