Interview 1
Interview 2
Meeting new people is a challenge that we encounter every day.
in this case i have to do an interview for to foreign, one is a korean and another is a american.
Finding them was not difficult task, the interview was what the dificult thing.
In both cases, first I went to each other and I asked them if they were busy, and they answered that they weren't busy.
Second I did the interview for two cases and they answered very well. Although for me it was very easy to did the interview for the korean, because he was very child and the american is very old and he said that he was studying mathematics but as a curse in Tec. Furthermore They told me that the Tec has better job opportunities, and I was very surprised for that because I don't imagine that in other countries have this perspectation for the tec.
After the interview I said good bye for both and I told them that thanks for their time and I hope that their enjoy this country.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario